The company's prime asset is the 100% owned and managed Goondicum mine and Dakiel dry plant, located in Central Queensland, Australia, about 30 kilometres east of Monto.
Industrial Control & Electrical were awarded the Design and Construct (D&C) contract for the Goondicum Mine Site Substation.
The Goondicum Mine Site Substation comprised:
- 66kV Landing Gear, Disconnector incorporating integral earth switch and SF6 Circuit Breaker assembled on a switchgear skid frame
- 66kV/11kV, 5/6.25MVA Transformer including On Load Tap Changer (OLTC) and skid bund
- 11kV/433V 100kVA Transformer and skid bund
- Switchyard Protection Panel
- Switchyard Earth Mat
- Switchyard Flood Lighting
- LV Auxiliaries Distribution Board
Site civil works included site preparation, earth mat installation, switchyard light pole installation, switchgear skid frame erection, transformer skid bund erection, crushed rock surface and perimeter fencing.
The switchyard is now commissioned and supplying electricity to the mining operation.